CLINICAL COUNSELING ASSOCIATES
In Crisis?1-800-273-TALKIf you, a friend or a loved one is going through a tough time in your life and you need someone to talk to.
- Bereavement and Grief: Information for Military Families and Communities
- Coping with Separation and Divorce
- Download an
- Coping with Separation and Divored
- View the Family and friends guide (pdf)
- Helping Children Grow Up Healthy--Mind and Body
- Mental Illness and the Family: Finding the Right Mental Health Care For You
- Mental Illness and the Family: Recognizing Warning Signs and How to Cope
- Recognizing Mental Health Problems in Children
- Returning from War: Being a Couple Again
- Returning from War: Reconnecting with Your Children
- Taking Care of an Aging Parent
- What to Do When Depression Enters a Relationship
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Get Help Paying for My Prescriptions?
- The Partnership for Prescription Assistance can help qualifying patients without prescription drug coverage get the medicines they need through the program that is right for them. Many will get their medications free or nearly free. For more information, call 1-888-477-2669.
- Together Rx Access can help qualifying patients without prescription drug coverage save on hundreds of name-brand and generic products and connect patients to resources about coverage options. For more information, call 1-800-444-4106.
RX Hope has program descriptions and downloadable applications for prescription assistance programs for specific medications including psychotropic medications.
RX Assist offers a patient assistance program directory along with information about a variety of programs including drug discount cards, prescription assistance programs for generic medications, programs that help with medication co-pays, programs that provide free and low cost health care, as well as information for Medicare Part D beneficiaries.
Needy Meds has a searchable list of disease-specific assistance programs (primarily for other medical conditions) with program description and contact information (Use link under "Additional Programs" on left-hand side of home page.) Some of these programs provide a broad range of financial assistance including help with other necessary expenses such as utility bills. They also have a list of state sponsored programs which can be accessed from the link under "Government Programs" also on the left-hand side of the home page. Once you have identified programs, you can contact the Partnership for Prescription Assistance at 1-888-477-2669 for free assistance in applying for these programs.
Site Design PB